1. Data Controller
1.2. More details on the processing activities carried out by other data controllers or processors will be given when subscribing to the various services or accessing them, the names of any additional data controllers and data processors will be communicated.
2. Data Protection Officer (DPO)
2.1. The Data Protection Officer (DPO) can be contacted at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Purpose and Method Of Processing
3.1. 3Sun will process the personal information you provide us, or legitimately collected by the Controller (“Personal Data”). More in detail, the following Personal Data will be processed:
3.1.1. Common, Personal and Contact Data: i.e., name, surname, email address, telephone number and content of the message you may sent and other Personal Data that you may have provided during the communication. We will process this Personal Data in case you request information or send us communications of any type. The processing of this Personal Data is necessary to reply to the request or communication received. The provision of any further Personal Data is completely optional..
3.3. Please note that such Personal Data will be processed manually and/or with the support of IT or data transmission devices.
3.4. The Data Controller has adopted technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk, in accordance with Article 32 of the GDPR, aimed at preventing and counteracting the loss of Personal Data, as well as unlawful or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
4. Processing Purpose and Legal Basis
4.1. The Data Controller will process your Personal Data for the achievement of specific purposes and only when there is an appropriate legal basis provided by the applicable data protection law. In particular, the Data Controller will process your Personal Data only when one or more of the following legal bases apply:
- free, specific, informed, unambiguous and express consent to the processing;
- performance of a contract to which you are party or the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at your request;
- legitimate interest of Data Controller, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject prevail;
- legal obligation to process Personal Data to which the Controller is bound.
4.2. The following table lists the purposes for which your Personal Data are processed by 3Sun and the legal basis on which the processing is based.