The Data Controller that processes the personal data gathered through the Website is 3Sun S.r.l., which has its legal headquarters at Contrada Blocco Torrazze Snc Frazione: Zona Industriale, 95121, Catania (CT), P. IVA 15844561009, ( “3Sun”). 3Sun will process your personal data in compliance with the applicable personal data protection legislation.
What are cookies?
1.1. Cookies are small text files that websites send to users’ devices (e.g. computer, tablet, smartphone, notebook, etc.), where they are saved and then sent back to the same sites on the user’s next visit. Cookies may require the user’s prior consent.
1.2. Cookies allow the device on which they are stored to be identified for the entire period of their validity or registration. During visits to the Website, navigation data-related information received from the user’s device may be stored in cookies installed on the latter.
1.3. Cookies perform different functions and make navigating the Website more efficient by remembering the user’s preferences and enhancing their navigation experience. They can also help personalise the advertisements shown during navigation and the marketing activities aimed at the user, ensuring that they reflect his/her interests and preferences.
1.4. Cookie settings can be changed at any time. The following information provides further detail about the cookies used by the Website and the ways the settings relating to them can be managed.
Types of Cookies used
1.1. When a user connects to the Website via their web browser, cookies may be installed on their device in order to enable the Website to recognise that device, ensuring the effective use of the Website for the lifetime of the cookies, and to collect information on accesses to the Website.
1.2. When navigating the Website, cookies may also be sent to the device from other sites or servers (i.e. “third parties”); these may contain certain elements (e.g. images, maps, sound, specific links to pages in other domains) present on the site being visited. With regard to this profile, these may be:
- 1.2.1. First party cookies, sent directly by 3Sun to the user’s device.
- 1.2.2. Third party cookies, which are sent by a third party but on 3Sun’s behalf.
1.3. Depending on the purpose of the cookies, these can be divided into:
- 1.3.1. Technical and other cookies: these cookies are necessary and are used to enable the website’s basic functions. Without them the website might not function, therefore they cannot be disabled. They are assimilated to analytics cookies that collect information in aggregate form about visits to the website and its navigation in order to optimize content.
- 1.3.2. Analytics cookies: these cookies enable us to analyze your use of the website and improve our performance by considering the navigation experience of individual users.
- 1.3.3. Profiling cookies: these cookies are used to enable us to select the most relevant advertising messages for you based on your interests on this and other websites.
Managing cookies using the cookie consent management tool
You may select your preferences through the cookie consent management tool. Subsequently, the user can always update his preferences.